Melody the Label
Breastfeeding Wrap Dress in Mustard
Our floaty Breastfeeding Wrap Dresses will have you looking incredibly stylish and feminine all while allowing you to discreetly nurse your baby. The flattering and versatile design is perfect for the post-birth mum body, while the adjustable long tie can be loosened or tightened as necessary. Choose to tie it at the front, the side, the back, or even underneath for a fun duster/kimono look!
This versatile breastfeeding dress comes with hidden pockets and discreet fully detachable nursing access. Simply loosen the waist tie, and pull the fabric aside whenever you need to feed your little one. No more worrying that your whole breast is on display! If you'd rather wear the dress without the nursing piece, simply un-attach, and wear it as a regular wrap dress. This dress will take you from breastfeeding to far beyond the baby years.
Made from Eco-friendly Natural Luxurious Linen and Tencel fibres, this sustainable nursing dress is entirely synthetic and plastic free, giving you that added peace of mind with your new baby. The natural fibres allow you the freedom to wear it during the warm or cold months, as they absorb moisture and release it incredibly well. Pair with sandals for a Summer day out, or tights and boots for the cooler Winter months.
- Designed in New Zealand
- Natural Linen and Tencel fabric outer dress
- Organic Cotton fabric breastfeeding layer in White
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified fabric
- Discreet and hidden nursing access
- Large invisible pockets
- Versatile design: wear as a wrap dress or duster/kimono
- Long ties to wear multiple ways
- Trans-seasonal for wear all year round
- Entirely Plastic-free
- Biodegradable fabric
- Moisture absorbent and breathable
- Super soft, comfortable, luxurious, floaty fabric
- Sizes XS-XL available (Please note size XL covers XL-XXL)
- Please consider sizing down one size if you are smaller busted.
Outer Dress: 70% Linen / 30% Tencel
Breastfeeding Insert: 100% Organic Cotton
Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified
Care Instructions: Cool, gentle machine wash, in an eco-friendly lingerie bag. Drip-dry in Shade. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Warm iron.
Size & Fit: Christina is 173cm and is wearing a size S. View our Size Guide.
Please consider sizing down one size if you are smaller busted.